Friday, February 4, 2011

Back in the saddle

Ok, maybe it is more like back in the barn, looking at the saddle and walking back into the house for a snack. At least it is a start.  Yesterday, I realized that I had relapsed on my diet.  Yes, I call it a diet.  I know full well that we are supposed to have "life style changes" and "healthy eating plans" .  I don't have a healthy eating plan, I have a diet.  A horrible, painful, depriving DIET.  Anyway, I have relapsed on my diet.  I'm not quite sure why I just realized this yesterday.  I didn't wake up in the morning with 30 extra pounds.  Somehow, things just slipped.  I stopped following the rules and stopped noticing that I was running out of clothing options.  I only realized when I was down to 3 pairs of pants that would actually button. 

Today, I have moved into the preperation stage.  This is the point where I have to prepare myself to go back to the low carb diet that I have been in a love/hate relationship with for the last four years.  I hate the low carb diet, living with it is a nightmare.  I love the low carb diet, it has helped me loose 134 pounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment